Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I have overcomed through Jesus!!!

Remember in my previous blog post, I was very disappointed with myself for not being able to keep up to the Lord's standard and sinned against Him. I was praying and just FLIPPED the bible in frustration and was SHOCKED!!!
I was very encouraged after reading the content. The probability of flipping to a bible verse that is relevant is so low yet it happened!!!

Psalm 33:18 (New American Standard Bible)

18Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who B)">hope for His lovingkindness

Psalm 34:7 (New American Standard Bible)

7The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.

17The righteous AD)">cry, and the LORD hears
And delivers them out of all their troubles.

18The LORD AE)">is near to the AF)">brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

19Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD AJ)">delivers him out of them all.

Psalm 35:10 (New American Standard Bible)

10All my bones will say, "LORD, who is like You,
Who delivers the afflicted from him who is too strong for him,
And the afflicted and the needy from him who robs him?"

When I told myself:"HEY!! I have sinned the Lord, the Lord in the highest, I tried but why have I failed? Lord save me from all of these...." It was shown to me that the Lord KNOWS that I am trying, I have the HEART to serve and to obey Him, and I have shown that I have grown throughout the years. He is pleased with my change but not with my sins, He is always there and NEAR me when I call upon His name....amen!!!

The Lord knows I FEAR him :) and He has cleansed me, He has anointed me!

When I went to sleep I had an AMAZING PROPHETIC dream, in my dream I was very ashamed of myself as I sinned against the Lord and covered my face with a blanket and cried, but I was speaking and praying in TONGUES!!! The glory of the Lord was shined upon me but I could not face Him, The Light was too strong!! My soul was very light and floating and the Presence was strong. It was a feeling I have not experienced before!

(I am sure that the brothers and sisters that are in the traditional church may forbid or feel uncomfortable but it seems only I, myself know this experience hmmz so I won't speak about this to you guys.)

When I woke up I discovered I could actually speak in tongues!!! He gave me several gifts recently I need to learn how to use them for His glory, all spiritual gifts are for LOVE and Glory to the Lord :)

I asked the Lord for prophetic utterance the night before I sleep, when the dream came it was as I prayed!

Amazing things are happening to my life and I thank You Lord!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger graceglory said...

interesting!

July 4, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home