Friday, July 10, 2009

Bought a Lamy 2000


First I wanna thank God for blessing me abundantly and I decided to buy a pen to reward myself as I've been so busy stressing about many engineering projects and my financial health.

Anyways Guess how much is it :P

Its a $91 pen, its ink refill is a whopping $7!!! The first time I bought such a expensive pen!!!
But the feeling is sooooo good :)

Lamy is a German writing instruments manufacturer, some pens are for showing off while others are for usage. Lamy is more catered to usage, this pen's body is made of FIBER GLASS!!! Its what they use on Airplanes that's why this pen is soooo light!!! There is also a stainless steel clip and tip. The middle section is so WELL MADE that I can't see the line that rotates when I change the ink!!

Damn!!! The Germans are good!!!

The main reason that I bought it was because I wanted to start doing some small investments and may consider doing minor business plus study for an engineering degree in the distant future. So I was thinking:"Hey is there something that I can use in all these events?". I know that in all this events I need something, I need a PEN! Lols!!!

The pen is mightier than the sword indeed!!! I fell in love with Lamy because of its engineering ingenuity and the elegance :) and I shall use it well for the glory of God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home